Saturday, March 19, 2011

[Tutorial] BISS screw temp replacement

 

I bought these bad boys at Shucks O’reilly, I bought these to go INSIDE the BISS screw “hole” instead of on the outside on PURPOSE. The reason I did this is because the if you put in on the outside the air would easily be able to force it out, so to secure it you would have to glue it.

Simple solution to this problem was to turn the cap upside down and force it into the “hole” where the BISS would normally go, I did this with a key quite easily. Being that it is made of silicone (which I suggest by the way) it will be able to fit into the" “hole” but expand outward enough to give you a amazing grip. I was able to get to where the screw would typically stop, this works so well in fact that I almost wonder if I want to send the BISS screw back! It even held 15 PSI of boos pressure with out coming off but, honestly… I wouldn’t do that because the last time my BISS fell out during normal driving my car felt like it hit fuel cut.

Anyway, that’s basically it. Turn it upside down and jam in. Here’s the pics!

Car arrrr 008Car arrrr 009

Car arrrr 007

No comments:

Post a Comment