Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The purpose of this blog.

Hello, my name is Billy. I created this blog to document the progression of my DSM as well as a alternative way to sort my Youtube videos.

I got my Talon TSi AWD about a year and a half ago. I trade my 2000 Civic EX for, my intent at the time was to buy a car that would be faster/more fun to drive as well as having something I WOULD work on and learn with. Personally I see it as being a great trade though others might not... oh well.

When I got my DSM the only mod I had ever done was a cold air intake. I had also never done any maintenance on my own... even oil changes lol. As of now, I have done several maintenance related repairs, and a few performance upgrades.

I am going to be documenting any maintenance or upgrades I perform in detail as video tutorials and post them on youtube, I will link the videos here as well as a text write up of the dialog. I will also post events and meets I go to, or just something fun I did with my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment