Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free upgraded wiper blades and nice clean car!

 

So my girlfriend’s mom wanted me to change her wiper blades. So I go to Shuck’s to get some, they suggest getting some Icons but they were sold out so they upgraded them to Evolutions since they were in stock.

Well they had the shorter blade for the windshield but not the longer one. So they order BOTH for me instead of just the one, I had taken the shorter one home. So today when I go in they get all confused and end up giving me the shorter one that came in (icon not upgraded) and the longer Evolution they ordered.

The funny part is they were buy one get one free. So for 12.99 I got 65 dollars in wiper blades. Morons…

 

 

I also washed my car and degreased my engine bay, it’s looking sexy… it REALLY needed it. The paint almost looked orange and now it’s back to its original red.

Today was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment